Rieko meaning and origin
Meaning of Rieko is Composition from Rulers, Hard, Ruler or Blessed Benefit Child is used particulary in Japanese and German. Its origin is in Japanese is a girl name . Rieko is an abridged form of Richard. Richard is version of Rickward. Also Richard is variant spelling of RIK;HARD. Richard has its origin in Old High German, Germanic and English, Richard means "Strong Ruler, Power and Brave One".
Variants of RiekoNames that rhyme with Rieko
Popularity of Rieko
Rieko is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 4000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 30000 babies have been named Rieko globally.
Rieko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Rieko
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? Leave your own mark in the world. Your wild side can't be tamed. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it.
Looking for a name like Rieko? Please go through the following names
- Kita means North is a baby girl name, specifically used in Japanese and English has origin in Spanish and Japanese
- Minami - Origin of Unorthodox Minami is in Japanese is used substantially in Japanese, meaning of Minami is "South" is used as a baby girl name
- Yukari - Far-out Yukari is used principally in Japanese, Yukari means "Affinity" used for baby girls has its origin in Japanese
- Noboru - Specifically used in Japanese uncustomary, Noboru is used as a boy name, meaning of Noboru is "Climber" came from Japanese
- Itoe - The Itoe means "Love with Blessed" is used primarily in Japanese
Namesakes of Rieko
- Rieko Miura, Japanese actress, voice actress
- Rieko Kodama, Japanese video game artist, director