Litza meaning and origin
Meaning of Litza is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Litza
Popularity of Litza
Litza is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2001. Also, Litza is a familiar name in Puerto Rico, Honduras and Brazil. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Litza globally.
What numbers say about Litza?
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
If you like Litza, you would love these names
- Kolumbine means Dove
- Yagu mainly is used in Breton, meaning of Yagu is "Supplant"
- Kahana - Origin of Unheard-of and Modernistic Kahana is in Hawaiian, meaning of Kahana is "Turning Point" given to both boys and girls is used in Hawaiian
- Labaka - Labaka's meaning is Melodious Sounds or Hai used for both genders is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Jezebele - Jezebeles origin is Phoenician bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Jezebele is "Lord Baal". Jezebele is resulted from Jezebel.
Namesakes of Litza
- Litza Bixler, American and British film choreographer