Yagu name meaning
On This Page
What does Yagu mean?
Yagu's meaning is Supplant is mostly used in Breton. Yagu is celebrated on the 8th of february.
Variants of YaguNames that rhyme with Yagu
How popular is the name Yagu?
Yagu is a common baby name in China while it is somewhat familiar in India and Taiwan. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Yagu
You have high ideals. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. You are the only one responsible for your unhappiness. Change how you look at obstacles. Nothing you can't handle will occur. People admire you for the things you've been through and things you've already accomplished.
Do you like Yagu? You would love these names
- Taako - The Taako is used largely in Frisian, meaning of Taako is "People"
- Jakaranda - Girl name Jakaranda means "Strong Fragrance" is originated from Andean-Equatorial. Jakaranda is derived from Jacaranda.
- Tethys - Girl name Tethys means "Dispose"
- Tabe is used particulary in Frisian is of Frisian origin, Tabe means "People" is used as a baby boy name
- Kuntum - Originated from Malay, Kuntum is especially used in Malay used as a baby girl name, Kuntum means "Flower Bud"
Famous people named Yagu
We could not find any notable namesake.