Livius meaning and origin
Livius means Lividus is used as a baby boy name and is majorly used in Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and German is rooted from Latin. Livius is manly version of Liv. Liv is version of dominant and perpetual Olivia. Also Liv is variation of Líf. Liv is English equivalent of Lif. Liv is originated from Old Norse, Latin and Scandinavian, Liv means "Protection, Life and Olive Tree".
Variants of LiviusNames that rhyme with Livius
Popularity of Livius
Livius is a familiar baby name in Romania. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Livius globally.
Livius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Livius
You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life.
You would love these names similar to Livius
- Gladis - The popular and ever lasting unisex name Gladis means "The Limping", used mostly in English is originated from Old Welsh and Latin languages
- Aimie - Offbeat girl name Aimie means "Who is Loved" is of French and Latin origin
- Rosalie - The popular and perennial unisex name Rosalie is used dominantly in English and French, Rosalie means "Rose or Flower Name" has origin in Latin
- Quinsy - Meaning of Quinsy is Cuinchy and Like a Queen has origin in Latin is aimed at boys. Quinsy is derivation of Quincy.
- Raisa - Uncustomary Raisa is used mostly in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam aimed at girls, Raisa means "Princess, Rose or Flower" has its origin in Old Greek, Hebrew and Greek
Namesakes of Livius
- Livius Andronicus, Greco-Roman dramatist and epic poet of the Old Latin period