Mandi meaning and origin
Darling Mandi is used in Danish, Swedish, English and Finnish is a girl name, Mandi means "Adorable, Lovable, She who Must be Loved or In Love" came from Latin. Mandi is a version of desirable and perennial Manda. Manda is variant form of Names Ending In -Manda. Manda is abridged form of AmandineAmanda. Also Manda is short form of Mandara. Manda means In Love, Big Head and Keeper is of Latin and Sanskrit origin. Mandi is short form of Amandine. Amandine is variant form of preeminent and ceaseless Amanda. Well-Liked Amandine mostly is used in French and Sanskrit has its origin in Latin, meaning of Amandine is "The Lovely and Lovable". It is celebrated on July 9th.
Variants of MandiNames that rhyme with Mandi
Popularity of Mandi
Mandi is a popular name in United States given to over 9976 babies in 62 years. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1975, it ranked 332nd when 697 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names 10 times Mandi is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Mandi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 220000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Mandi as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Mandi?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content.
You would love these names similar to Mandi
- Félicienne - Originated from Latin, Félicienne means "Happy"
- Tiye - Origin of Unorthodox Tiye is in Latin and Latin is a baby girl name, Tiye means "-Tia, Happiness and Aunt or Princess". Tiye is derivation of Tia.
- Primarosa has its origin in Latin, Primarosa means "First Rose" used for girls is used in English. Primarosa is a derivation of Primrose.
- Palmatius - The boy name Palmatius is used in English and German, rooted from Latin, Palmatius means "Palm Bearer"
- Purvys - The boy name Purvys has origin in Latin, Purvys means "Purveyor Provider of Supplies and Purveyor". Purvys is a derivative of Purvis.
Namesakes of Mandi
- Mandi Lampi, Finnish actress and singer
- Mandi Dillin in Inception as Miscellaneous Crew
- Mandi Warren in Karsh Is History as
- Mandi McGraw in Nursing Home Orgy as Actress
- Mandi Mellen in Pillow Talk as Actress
- Actor Mandi Frost, known for video Date from Hell
- In 1993, Mandi Symonds characterized the role of Ava in comedy, sci-fi movie U.F.O..
- Mandi Terho portrayed significant character of Helvi, paronin tytär in 1913 drama film Verettömät.