Lolisa name meaning
What does Lolisa mean?
Meaning of Lolisa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Lolisa
How popular is the name Lolisa?
Lolisa is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1972. At least, 100 people globally have carried Lolisa as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lolisa
Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life.
If you like Lolisa, you would love these names
- Lameek - Meaning of Lameek is One Whose Eyelids Are Attratively Dark is bestowed upon baby boys
- Leialoha - Leialoha's meaning is Beloved Child is of Hawaiian origin is a gender insensitive name
- Olufunke means Given By God to Be Loved is aimed at baby girls
- Socoro - Atypical Socoro is originated from Spanish, Socoro means "Assistance" is given to girls. Socoro is derived from Socorro.
- Naylaa - The uncommon and modernistic girl name Naylaa means "Gift"
Famous people named Lolisa
We could not find any notable namesake.