Leialoha name meaning
What does Leialoha mean?
Unfamiliar unisex name Leialoha means "Beloved Child" has its origin in Hawaiian language.Names that rhyme with Leialoha
How popular is the name Leialoha?
Leialoha is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8555 (1978) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Leialoha
Be more flexible and less stubborn. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
Go through the following names similar to Leialoha
- Hokulani - Unconventional Hokulani came from Hawaiian language is a girl name, predominantly used in Hawaiian, meaning of Hokulani is "Heavenly Star"
- Ualanie means Rain from Heaven has its origin in Hawaiian is used for girls. Ualanie is derivative of Ualani.
- Hawaii - Unconventional and Fresh unisex name Hawaii has origin in Hawaiian, Hawaii means "From the Homeland"
- Okelanie - Originated from Hawaiian, Okelanie means "Of the Heavens from Heaven" is normally used for girls. Okelanie is derivative of Okalani.
- Kanoelani means Heavenly Mist is substantially used in Hawaiian, a gender-neutral name has origin in Hawaiian
Famous people named Leialoha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leialoha
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Lei
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Child