Lu'ay name meaning
What does Lu'ay mean?
Boy name Lu'ay is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of Lu'ay is "Prophet Name or Shield".Names that rhyme with Lu'ay
How popular is the name Lu'ay?
Lu'ay is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Lu'ay is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 30 babies have been bestowed Lu'ay around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Lu'ay
- AbdulHadeem - Boy name AbdulHadeem is used especially in Arabic, meaning of AbdulHadeem is "One who Serves a Wise Man"
- Chahra - Originated from Persian, Chahra is used as a baby girl name, Chahra means "Illustrious, Famous or Notoriety" is specifically used in Arabic
- Qamara - Qamara's meaning is The Moon came from Arabic and is aimed at baby girls is notably used in Arabic
- Buhur - Boy name Buhur is used in Arabic, meaning of Buhur is "Oceans, Sight or Seas"
- Zarak - Far-out Zarak is used in Arabic, Zarak means "Made of Gold Metal or Gold" is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Lu'ay
- Lu'ay al-Atassi, senior commander