Tatheer name meaning
What does Tatheer mean?
Meaning of Tatheer is Purity or Cleanliness is notably used in Arabic is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Tatheer
How popular is the name Tatheer?
Tatheer is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Tatheer globally.
Numerological analysis of Tatheer
Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds.
Parents who liked Tatheer, loved these names
- Shahada - Unwonted Shahada is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Shahada means "Bearing Witness"
- Moez - Used prevalently in Arabic unorthodox, Moez is used as a boy name, Moez means "Loving"
- Ajwad - Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Ajwad means "Better or More Generous" and is used in Arabic is originated from Arabic language
- Naasir - Uncustomary Naasir prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Naasir is "Supporter, Granting Victory or Defender" is rooted from Arabic
- Afiyat is used particulary in Arabic is a boy name, Afiyat means "Ease or Good Health"
Famous people named Tatheer
We could not find any notable namesake.