Lulani name meaning
What does Lulani mean?
New-fangled and Unorthodox Lulani is originated from Hawaiian, Lulani means "Highest Point In Heaven" is used for both boys and girls.
Variants of LulaniNames that rhyme with Lulani
How popular is the name Lulani?
Lulani is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Lulani?
Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? Your stability is something most people envy you for. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. You are in a good place right now and love life. You have an artistic soul and love life.
Looking for names similar to Lulani? Please go through the following names
- Masina means Moon is used as a baby girl name came from Pacific and Islander
- Abiri - Boy name Abiri means "My Hero"
- Libeth - The outlandish girl name Libeth means "My God is Perfect"
- Xing - Unfamiliar unisex name Xing means "Prosperous"
- Mehanavat - Used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, Mehanavat means "Gift of Clouds" is used for both genders
Famous people named Lulani
- Composer Lulani Ritok, movie Jilel: The Calling of the Shell
Lists having Lulani
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -lani
- Baby Names that mean Highest
- Baby Names that mean Heaven