Masina meaning and origin
Masina's meaning is Moon is used as a baby girl name has origin in Islander and Pacific.
View middle names that goes with Masina like Llia, Ileana, Pase, Sheree, Harriette, Toia,Names that rhyme with Masina
Popularity of Masina
Masina is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Masina is a common name in India, Pakistan and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Samoa, Papua New Guinea, South Africa, Malawi and Malaysia. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Masina as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Masina?
Hang around with new people but be selective. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Looking for a name like Masina? Please go through the following names
- Oubaïdallah is originated from Quran, Oubaïdallah means "Humble Servant of God"
- Henno - The Henno means "God is Merciful or House"
- Pâquerette - Pâquerette means "Small White Flowers, Which Wove Our Meadows In the Spring or With Yellow Heart"
- DeLisa - Cherished Hebrew and Latin DeLisa means "Gives Pleasure" used notably in English is a baby girl name
- Sediqa - The Sediqa means "Sincere Friend" has origin in Quran
Namesakes of Masina
We could not find any notable namesake.