Luley meaning and origin
Meaning of Luley is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Luley like Christena, Roseline,Names that rhyme with Luley
Popularity of Luley
Luley is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Luley is a common name in Somalia while somewhat familiar name in Kenya. As per our estimate, over 3000 people has been named Luley globally.
What numbers say about Luley?
The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You often push yourself to accomplish more than expected when it comes to your career. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate. You lack responsibility and commitment. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself.
Do you like Luley? You would love these names
- Mulania - The girl name Mulania is rooted from Chinese, Mulania means "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom". Mulania is a derivative of Mulan.
- Albrand - Albrand means "Fire or Noble"
- Luitje means People is specifically used in Frisian
- Aanor - Meaning of Aanor is Honor is particulary used in Breton
- Hildmar - The Hildmar means "Respected Fighters"
Namesakes of Luley
We could not find any notable namesake.