Luong name meaning
On This Page
What does Luong mean?
Luong means Large Bamboo is originated from Vietnamese and is aimed at baby boys is predominantly used in Vietnamese.
How do I pronounce Luong?
Two syllabled Luong is pronounced as lu(o)-ng.Names that rhyme with Luong
How popular is the name Luong?
Luong is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1983. But an extremely popular name in Vietnam where every 1 in 700 have the name.
As per our findings, over 150000 people has been named Luong globally.
Luong in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Luong
Most people undervalue your smartness because they believe that beauty never goes with intelligence. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. Follow your dreams, not cash. You have gigantic dreams you plan to accomplish and you like to eat a lot. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Your expression number reveals your kind heart.
Go through the following names similar to Luong
- Khepri - Anomalous and Modern unisex name Khepri means "Emerging Sun" is rooted from Egyptian language
- Tesher means A Gift is a baby boy name
- Aika means Sword Tip is used as a gender-neutral name is prevalently used in Frisian
- Marites - Uncustomary Marites primarily is used in Tagalog aimed at girls, meaning of Marites is "Tes, María or Teresa" is originated from Spanish
- Chenda - Uncustomary Chenda has its origin in Cambodian, Chenda means "Thought" is given to girls
Famous people named Luong
We could not find any notable namesake.