Delanya name meaning
What does Delanya mean?
Meaning of Delanya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Delanya
How popular is the name Delanya?
Delanya is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1972. At least, 30 people globally have carried Delanya as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Delanya
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Other names similar to Delanya, for soon-to-be-parents
- Ting - Rare unisex name Ting is originated from Chinese, meaning of Ting is "Slim Woman or Graceful"
- Rakem - Rakem's meaning is Writer is a boy name. Rakem is resulted from Rakeem.
- Kalliyan - Kalliyan's meaning is Of Superior Quality is predominantly used in Cambodian and a baby girl name is originated from Khmer
- Maylea - Of Hawaiian origin, Unexpected Maylea means "Resembling a Wild-Flower" is a girl name
- Chien - The rare boy name Chien is rooted from Vietnamese, Chien means "A Combative Man"
Famous people named Delanya
We could not find any notable namesake.