Maazin meaning and origin
Maazin means Proper Name or Cloud That Carries Rain is used primarily in Arabic is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Maazin
Popularity of Maazin
Maazin is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. At least, 20 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Maazin
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Other names similar to Maazin
- Rukhsaar - Girl name Rukhsaar means "Cheek or Face" is used primarily in Arabic
- Ikhlaaq - Notably used in Arabic, Ikhlaaq means "Morals or Virtues" is used as a baby boy name
- Irfaque means Self is a girl name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Mutee - Origin of Mutee is in Arabic language bestowed upon baby boys, used specifically in Arabic, meaning of Mutee is "Giver or Obedient"
- Rahmatullah - Boy name Rahmatullah means "Mercy of Allah" is majorly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Maazin
We could not find any notable namesake.