Afdhaal meaning and origin
The boy name Afdhaal means "Causing to Excel, Excellent, Prominent or Beautify" is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Afdhaal
Popularity of Afdhaal
Afdhaal is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Afdhaal
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Do you like Afdhaal? Read these names too
- BadrAlDin - Particulary used in Arabic, BadrAlDin means "Full Moon of the Faith" is used for boys
- AbuLahab is used largely in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, AbuLahab means "Father of the Flame"
- Abdul-Khaliq - Boy name Abdul-Khaliq means "Servant of the Creator (Allah)" is majorly used in Arabic
- Ghaib - Meaning of Ghaib is Away or Absent is used especially in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Kahina came from Arabic is used in Arabic, meaning of Kahina is "Symbol of Bravery or Heroism, Universe or Priestess" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Afdhaal
We could not find any notable namesake.