Magen name meaning
On This Page
What does Magen mean?
Mostly used in English predominant, Magen has its origin in Old Greek is used for girls. Magen is form of outstanding and virtuous Megan. Megan is equivalent of Meg in Welsh language.
Megan's meaning is Margaret and Great has its origin in Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Magen?
Two syllabled Magen is most commonly pronounced as m(a)-gen.
Variants of Magen
Middle Names for Magen
Eliyanah, Elke, Lavender, Gracelynn, view more middle names that goes with MagenNames that rhyme with Magen
How popular is the name Magen?
Magen was a common name in United States. Over 3345 babies have been named Magen since 1970. When at its peak in 1985,. After 41 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Magen is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Magen is a familiar name in India and Indonesia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Magen?
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. The sky is your only limit. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Do you like Magen? Read these names too
- Monie - Durable and Unexpected choice Monie chiefly is used in Swedish and Danish is originated from Greek and Hebrew is a girl name, meaning of Monie is "Alone"
- Lacy - Of Old Greek and Old French origin, Famed and Conifer Lacy means "Lassy, Form of Larissa or Derived from Lacey which is a French Nobleman's Surname Brought to British Isles After Norman Conquest" especially used in Finnish, English and Danish is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Jason - Meaning of Jason is Healing, The Lord is Salvation or Mythical Leader used for both genders and is used prevalently in Finnish, Tamil and Faroese is originated from Old Greek
- Nicklaus - Prevalent boy name Nicklaus is used primarily in English and Swedish and originated from Old Greek, Nicklaus means "Victory of the People"
- Teresita - Used largely in Danish, Spanish and Finnish timeless and widespread, Teresita used for girls is of Old Greek origin. Teresita is form of Teresa in Spanish language
Famous people named Magen
- Magenta Devine in Whatever Happened to the Wild Child? as
- Magenta Baribeau in Purple Glow as Actress
- Magen Mattox in Kill Katie Malone as Actress
Lists having Magen
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Capable
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean Sky