Mahandev meaning and origin
Boy name Mahandev is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Mahandev means "The Highest God".Names that rhyme with Mahandev
Popularity of Mahandev
Mahandev is an extremely rare name which might be exclusive to India. According to our research, over 50 babies have been named Mahandev globally.
Numerological aspects of Mahandev
Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. You have the heart of a warrior. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today.
Do you like Mahandev? You would love these names
- Prabhmel dominantly is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, meaning of Prabhmel is "Union with God"
- Giaanleen is used mostly in Sikh, Hindi and Punjabi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Giaanleen means "One Absorbed in Divine Light or One Absorbed in Divine Light or Knowledge"
- Jagprem - Mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Jagprem means "Love of the World" is used for baby boys
- Rajinderbir - Commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Rajinderbir bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Rajinderbir is "King of Kings, Warrior of the King or The Emperor"
- Satpaul - Satpaul's meaning is The One who Abides by the Truth is used predominantly in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Mahandev
We could not find any notable namesake.