Rajinderbir meaning and origin
Rajinderbir's meaning is Warrior of the King or The Emperor is used in Punjabi and Sikh is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Rajinderbir
Popularity of Rajinderbir
Rajinderbir is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Rajinderbir
You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are energetic and have a restless spirit. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You always find a creative way to express how you feel and turn your pain into some masterpiece. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Do you like Rajinderbir? You would love these names
- Raushanpreet is used specifically in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, Raushanpreet means "Famous Lamp or Love for Fame"
- Jagdees - Boy name Jagdees means "Lord of the World or the Creation or King of the Universe" is used especially in Punjabi and Sikh
- Jagjot - Sufficiently quirky and Contemporary unisex name Jagjot means "Light of the World" is used largely in Punjabi and Sikh
- Balihar - Boy name Balihar means "Devotion or Sacrifice" is used dominantly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Raminderjeet means Victory of the Beloved God or Beloved is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for boys
Namesakes of Rajinderbir
We could not find any notable namesake.