Mahant meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Mahant is used as a boy name which is primarily used in Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Bengali and Tamil, Mahant means "Having a Great Soul".
Variants of MahantNames that rhyme with Mahant
Popularity of Mahant
Mahant is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 160000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Mahant around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mahant
But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people.
Parents who liked Mahant, loved these names
- Vaanya - Isolated and Fresh unisex name Vaanya is particulary used in Gujarati, Hindi and Malayalam, Vaanya means "Hindu Female Deity of Forests, God is Gracious or Idle Daughter"
- Aghornath - Especially used in Marathi and Oriya, Aghornath bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Aghornath is "Lord Shiva"
- Milika - Uncommon girl name Milika has its origin in Indian and Sanskrit which is used majorly in Marathi, Malayalam and Telugu languages, meaning of Milika is "Wishes Unity or Desiring Union"
- Namasyu - Especially used in Oriya and Telugu, Namasyu bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Namasyu is "Bowing"
- Chuman - Boy name Chuman means "Curious" is used in Marathi and Gujarati
Namesakes of Mahant
We could not find any notable namesake.