Mahibah meaning and origin
Fresh and Unwonted girl name Mahibah is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Mahibah is "Respected or Noble".Names that rhyme with Mahibah
Popularity of Mahibah
Mahibah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Mahibah is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Mahibah is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Mahibah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Mahibah
You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. You are passionate but shy to make the first step.
Do you like Mahibah? Other names you would love
- Ziauddin commonly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ziauddin is "Islam or Light of the Religion"
- Salah-Ud-Din - Used predominantly in Arabic, Salah-Ud-Din bestowed upon baby boys, Salah-Ud-Din means "Rectitude of the Faith or Rectitude of the Faith Islam"
- Thabsheera - Meaning of Thabsheera is Hearing Good News used for baby girls is predominantly used in Arabic
- Azmaray - Meaning of Azmaray is Lion aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Dakheel means Foreigner is a baby boy name, rooted from Arabic is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Mahibah
We could not find any notable namesake.