Mahiena name meaning
What does Mahiena mean?
Girl name Mahiena is originated from Hawaiian. Mahiena is a version of Mahina. Mahina came from Hawaiian, meaning of Mahina is "Moon" is used commonly in Hawaiian.
Variants of MahienaNames that rhyme with Mahiena
How popular is the name Mahiena?
Mahiena is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mahiena
You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy.
Go through the following names similar to Mahiena
- Kiella means Gardenia is originated from Hawaiian is aimed at baby girls. Kiella is derivative of Kiele.
- Aelan - Meaning of Aelan is Delicate or Flower-Like is used as a girl name is rooted from Hawaiian
- Nohea - Nohea's meaning is Lovely is originated from Hawaiian which is used chiefly in Hawaiian is aimed at both boys and girls
- Ualani means Rain from Heaven used for baby girls is originated from Hawaiian
- Roslani - Girl name Roslani means "Heavenly Rose" is rooted from Hawaiian. Roslani is derivation of Roselani.
Famous people named Mahiena
We could not find any notable namesake.