Mann meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Mann is prevalently used in Oriya, English, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Bengali, Telugu and Arabic, Mann means "Hero, Vassal, Heart, Gift, Present, Favour, Benefit, Boon, Lecturer, Respect, Supernatural Power or Lord of Mind".Names that rhyme with Mann
Popularity of Mann
Mann is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 132 babies that have been given the name Mann in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. But Mann is a popular baby name in Myanmar where every 1 in 9000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Mann around the globe.
What numerology tells about Mann?
You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Mann? Other names you would love
- Bakkar - Boy name Bakkar is prevalently used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Bakkar is "A Reciter of the Quran or Author"
- Noman - Unexpected Noman dominantly is used in Arabic and Bengali is rooted from Arabic used for boys, meaning of Noman is "Men with All Blessings of Allah, Benefit or Blessed"
- Aieshia - Aieshia's meaning is Life, Resurrection and Asia used for baby girls has its origin in Arabic and English. Aieshia is resulted from Asia.
- Fateh - Unwonted and Modern boy name Fateh is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic, Fateh means "Victory, Triumph or Prosperity" has origin in Sanskrit and Arabic
- Atyab - Meaning of Atyab is Pure or Excellent is principally used in Arabic and Arabic is aimed at both boys and girls
Namesakes of Mann
- Mann Page, American lawyer and planter
- Mann Izawa, popular manga writer mostly
- Mann Munoz is well-known for directing movie Under Jakob's Ladder
- In 2014 comedy, drama film, The System, Mann Alfonso portrayed Albert Colon.
Lists having Mann
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean Heart
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Present
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Respect
- Baby Names that mean Supernatural
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Mind