Mahveen meaning and origin
Far-out and Modernistic Mahveen prevalently is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Mahveen is "Light of the Sun".Names that rhyme with Mahveen
Popularity of Mahveen
Mahveen is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2005. Also, Mahveen is a familiar name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Mahveen?
Not everyone deserves your attention. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Stay true to yourself and your friends. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. Learn to be strong and perceptive.
Other names similar to Mahveen
- Hayah means Life used for baby girls and is used in Arabic is originated from Japanese
- Raahim - Meaning of Raahim is Merciful or Pitying is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Shakirat - Arabic name Shakirat means "The Word Shakir with the Meaning Thankful and Thankful" which is predominantly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls. Shakirat is resultant of Shakira.
- Abdul-Salaam - Meaning of Abdul-Salaam is Servant of Peace is a boy name is used notably in Arabic
- Afridi - Meaning of Afridi is A Cast of Afghans is a boy name is used notably in Arabic
Namesakes of Mahveen
We could not find any notable namesake.