Malwine name meaning
What does Malwine mean?
Malwine's meaning is Eyebrow, Composition Of Court or Girlfriend is originated from Old High German and English and is bestowed upon baby girls is predominantly used in Swedish, Finnish and German. Malwine is a version of desirable and perennial Malvina. Malvina is feminine version of Malvin. English and Old English name Malvina, meaning of Malvina is "Eyebrow and Girlfriend".
Variants of Malwine
Melvin, Malvina, Melville, Mali, MelvinaNames that rhyme with Malwine
How popular is the name Malwine?
Malwine is a familiar baby name in Germany. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Malwine around the globe, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Numerological aspects of Malwine
Learn to be strong and perceptive. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Other names similar to Malwine
- Mónika - Girl name Mónika has its origin in Latin which is used in Hungarian and Finnish languages, meaning of Mónika is "Hermit, Warn or Monk"
- Niclas - Meaning of Niclas is Victory of the People is majorly used in Swedish and Finnish and is used for baby boys has origin in Old Greek
- Sidonie - Curious girl name Sidonie is used in Swedish and French, meaning of Sidonie is "From Sidonia or Originating In Sidon" is rooted from Latin and Hebrew
- Meret - Isolated and Contemporary Meret came from Latin and Old English bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Meret is "Meritorious, Pearl or Earn" is used principally in Finnish and Danish
- Brigida - The infrequent girl name Brigida is used in Latinized, Norwegian and Icelandic, Brigida means "Power or To Help" came from Celtic
Famous people named Malwine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Malwine
- Girl names beginning with M
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Court