Sidonie name meaning
What does Sidonie mean?
Infrequent girl name Sidonie is notably used in English, German, Danish, Finnish, Swedish and French, Sidonie means "Follower of Saint Denys, From Sidonia or Woman from Sidon" came from Latin and Hebrew. Sidonie is version of Sidony. Principally used in English unorthodox, Sidony has its origin in Latin language, meaning of Sidony is "Woman from Sidon". Sidonie is variation of famed and perpetual Sidonia. Sidonia is variant of Sidony. Sidonia is feminine form of Sidonius. Sidonia means From Sidonia and Follower of Saint Denys has its origin in Latin. Sidonie is celebrated on on November 14.
Variants of Sidonie
View middle names that goes with Sidonie like Erah, Darleen, Analia,Names that rhyme with Sidonie
How popular is the name Sidonie?
Sidonie was a common name in France. Over 8760 babies have been named Sidonie since 1900. At its zenith in 1902,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 134 years. Sidonie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 157 babies in United States have been named Sidonie. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1755 in 1996.
But Sidonie is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Cameroon, Benin, Chad and Madagascar. As per our estimate, over 120000 babies have been bestowed Sidonie around the globe.
Sidonie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Sidonie?
Remember you don't have to know everything. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Sidonie
- Dulce - Prevailing unisex name Dulce is used particulary in Spanish, meaning of Dulce is "The Sweet" is of Latin origin
- Junia - Junia's meaning is Junius or In June Babies is originated from Latin and English and is used mostly in Finnish and Swedish is used for baby girls
- Lucina - Dominant and Venerable girl name Lucina came from Latin which is especially used in English and Swedish languages, meaning of Lucina is "Illumination or Grove"
- Cornie - Prevailing and Rooted Cornie has its origin in Latin and Old French, Cornie means "Strong Willed, Horned and Like a Horn" and is aimed at both genders is substantially used in English. Cornie is diminutive of Cornelius.
- Mariline - Mariline's meaning is Sea is rooted from Latin and French is aimed at girls
Famous people named Sidonie
- Sidonie Goossens, OBE was one of Britain's most enduring harpists
- Sidonie Bond in T.B. or Not T.B.? as Actress
- Sidonie Lavour in Private Film 13: Virgin Treasures 2 as Actress
- Sidonie von Krosigk in Bibi Blocksberg as Actress
- Sidonie Boll in Oubliette as Actress
- Sidonie Dumas in Splice as Producer
- Sidonie Cornille in tvMovie Ma petite Mimi as Actress