Manjukesh meaning and origin
Manjukesh is used substantially in Sanskrit, Manjukesh means "Having Beautiful Hair" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Manjukesh
Popularity of Manjukesh
Manjukesh is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Manjukesh
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are a passionate lover. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. Courage is what is missing in your life. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Parents who liked Manjukesh, loved these names
- Lalite has its origin in Sanskrit, Lalite means "Lovely, Variety and Talkative" is aimed at baby girls. Lalite is derivative of Lalita.
- Kajjala - Boy name Kajjala means "Lamp Black" is used commonly in Sanskrit
- Vijula - Used primarily in Sanskrit, Vijula means "Silk-cotton Tree" is aimed at boys
- Bakulesa - Boy name Bakulesa is used largely in Sanskrit, meaning of Bakulesa is "Lord of Blossom"
- Cetrama primarily is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Cetrama is "Pervding the Consciousness"
Namesakes of Manjukesh
We could not find any notable namesake.