Mariamu name meaning
What does Mariamu mean?
Mariamu means For the Virgin Mary is used chiefly in Swahili and African used for baby girls is originated from African.Names that rhyme with Mariamu
How popular is the name Mariamu?
Mariamu is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. However things change on global perspective, Mariamu is extremely popular in Tanzania where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in DR Congo. According to our evaluation, over 160000 babies have been named Mariamu globally.
Numerological aspects of Mariamu
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career.
Looking for names similar to Mariamu? Please go through the following names
- Fathiya specifically is used in Swahili and African, meaning of Fathiya is "Victory, Joy or Victorious" aimed at girls came from Arabic
- Amana - Mainly used in Arabic, African and Hawaiian unheard-of, Amana has its origin in Arabic and Hebrew and is given to both genders, meaning of Amana is "Fidelity or Kindness"
- Makyna - Recent and Far-out Makynas origin is African-Swahili, meaning of Makyna is "Happy, Son of Cionaodh and Happiness" is bestowed upon baby girls. Makyna is resulted from Makena.
- Zuberi - Zuberi's meaning is Strong is mainly used in African and Swahili has its origin in African-Swahili is used for boys
- Zahraa - Origin of Unfamiliar Zahraa is in Arabic and African-Swahili bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Zahraa is "Beautiful or White" is predominantly used in Finnish and Arabic
Famous people named Mariamu
We could not find any notable namesake.