Amana meaning and origin
Outlandish Amana came from Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Amana is "Friendly Disposition, Kindness, Affection, All, Faithful, Loyalty, Fidelity or To Believe" used as a unisex name is used in Swahili, African, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Arabic and Hawaiian. Amana is a variant of prevalent Aman. Aman is version of admired Amin. Aman is diminutive of Amani. Aman means Peace, Trust Safety and Faithful has origin in Arabic.
Variants of AmanaNames that rhyme with Amana
Popularity of Amana
Amana is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 34 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 331 babies in United States have been named Amana. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in England and Wales. Over 285 babies in England and Wales have been named Amana. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 1539th. Over 171 people have been named Amana in France. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart.
But Amana is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Bangladesh, Nepal and Ethiopia. At least, 140000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Amana?
If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life.
Parents who liked Amana, loved these names
- Makyna - New-fangled and Far-out Makynas origin is African-Swahili, meaning of Makyna is "Happiness and Son of Cionaodh" is used for girls. Makyna is resulted from Makena.
- Zahara - Chiefly used in English and Hebrew rarefied, Zahara means "Beauty or Star" has its origin in African-Swahili is used for girls
- Huseina - Girl name Huseina has origin in Arabic, specifically used in Swahili language, Huseina means "First Born of Twins, The Word Hasan with the Meaning Good Beautiful and Kind Act". Huseina is a derivation of Hasana.
- Mua - The rare unisex name Mua came from African-Swahili, Mua means "Healing"
- Marini - Used predominantly in Swahili and African far-out, Marini has its origin in African-Swahili, Marini means "Freshness or Beauty" is used for girls
Namesakes of Amana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amana
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ama
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Affection
- Baby Names that mean Faithful