Marie Grace meaning and origin
Girl name Marie Grace has origin in Dutch, meaning of Marie Grace is "Marie or Grace" is particulary used in Dutch.Names that rhyme with Marie Grace
Popularity of Marie Grace
Marie Grace is a rare name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Marie Grace
- Wolter - The boy name Wolter is primarily used in German, Danish and Swedish is originated from Germanic, Wolter means "Army or Reign"
- Elleke - The Elleke is dominantly used in Dutch, Elleke means "Of Noble Figure"
- Agnes - Of Celtic and Old Greek origin, Well-Liked and Ceaseless Agnes means "The Pure or Chaste" bestowed upon both genders is used chiefly in Telugu, Swedish and Tamil. Well-Liked Agnes ranked at 489 position in 1961 on baby girl chart in United States
- Ale means Noble used for both genders used majorly in Greenlandic, Norwegian and Finnish is of Frisian origin
- Margreet - Used mainly in Dutch uncustomary, Margreet is a baby girl name, Margreet means "Jewel and The Pearl" is originated from Old Greek. Margreet is derivative of Margaret.
Namesakes of Marie Grace
We could not find any notable namesake.