Margreet meaning and origin
Isolated Margreet prevalently is used in Dutch is a baby girl name is rooted from Old Greek. Margreet is resultant of Margaret. Margaret is version of all time favorite and saintly Marguerite. Margaret is form of Margareta in English language. Margaret's meaning is Jewel and Name of a Saint is rooted from Old Greek.
View middle names that goes with Margreet like Zoie,Names that rhyme with Margreet
Popularity of Margreet
Margreet is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1923. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Margreet in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Margreet?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Margreet
- Ariston - Unheard-of Ariston is originated from Old Greek, Ariston means "The Best" is used as a boy name
- Dmitrii - The boy name Dmitrii is primarily used in Russian, Dmitrii means "Follower of Demeter and Dedicated to Demeter" is originated from Old Greek. Dmitrii is a derivative of Demetrius.
- Yiannis - Yiannis's meaning is God is Merciful and Gift of God came from Hebrew and Old Greek used as a baby boy name is used in Greek. Yiannis is resultant of Yanni.
- Margitta - Margitta's meaning is The Pearl is a baby girl name, dominantly used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian has origin in Old Greek
- Alsina - The girl name Alsina is used notably in Swedish, Alsina means "Strong-Willed" is rooted from Old Greek. Alsina is derived from Alcina.
Namesakes of Margreet
- Margreet Blanken in De straf as Actress