Marriposa name meaning
On This Page
What does Marriposa mean?
Marriposa is derivation of Mariposa. Mariposa means Butterfly came from Spanish.
How do I pronounce Marriposa?
The three syllabled name Marriposa is pronounced, m(a)-rripo-sa. marr(i)-posa is another way(s) to say the name.Names that rhyme with Marriposa
How popular is the name Marriposa?
Marriposa is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Marriposa
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Do you like Marriposa? You would love these names
- Montego - Meaning of Montego is Mountainous is of Spanish origin is a baby boy name
- Asun - Asun's meaning is Assumption is rooted from Spanish is used as a girl name. Asun is short of Asunción.
- Rizal means Greening Again is used as a boy name which is especially used in Tagalog came from Spanish
- Sevilla - Meaning of Sevilla is From Seville Spain used for girls is of Spanish origin
- Pomposo - Infrequent boy name Pomposo means "A Pompous Man" came from Spanish
Famous people named Marriposa
We could not find any notable namesake.