Rizal name meaning
What does Rizal mean?
Unheard-of Rizal mainly is used in Tagalog is originated from Spanish is a boy name, meaning of Rizal is "Greening Again".Names that rhyme with Rizal
How popular is the name Rizal?
Rizal is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. However things change on global perspective, Rizal is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 3000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Malaysia and Philippines. At least, 120000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Rizal
It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. Your wild side can't be tamed. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Once you get distressed, you turn to solitude for a while, until your soul heals. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality. You always find a creative way to express how you feel and turn your pain into some masterpiece.
Do you like Rizal? Other names you would love
- Doloros - Odd girl name Doloros has its origin in Spanish, meaning of Doloros is "Pain and Pain, Sorrows". Doloros is resulted from Dolores.
- Xiomar - Of Spanish origin, Recent and Unwonted Xiomar means "One who is Famous In Battle" is bestowed upon boys
- Tiburcia means Born In the Place of Pleasures is used commonly as a girl name is of Spanish origin
- Rizaldo means Greening Again has origin in Spanish which is prevalently used in Tagalog is used as a baby boy name
- Idoya - Girl name Idoya means "Pond" has its origin in Spanish language
Famous people named Rizal
- Rizal Nurdin, 14th and 15th Governor of North Sumatra, Indonesia
- Rizal Mantovani in Kuntilanak as Director
- Director Rizal Halim, notable for movie Lurking Woods