Chantrea meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Chantrea means "Moonlight" that originated from Khmer is used primarily in Khmer. Chantrea is a variation of Channary. Of Khmer origin, Odd Channary is used particulary in Cambodian, Channary means "Moon-Faced Girl".
Variants of ChantreaNames that rhyme with Chantrea
Popularity of Chantrea
Chantrea is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Chantrea is a popular baby name in Cambodia where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chantrea
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Other names similar to Chantrea
- Patalika - Used especially in Hindi and Hindi, Patalika means "A Bond" is a unisex name
- Itihasa specifically is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Itihasa is "History" is given to both boys and girls
- Haryati is used prevalently in Malay is a girl name, Haryati means "To Desire"
- Dammo notably is used in Frisian, meaning of Dammo is "Famous, Composition or Thanks"
- Ortolt means Sword Tip or Rule
Namesakes of Chantrea
We could not find any notable namesake.