Matin meaning and origin
Unorthodox Matin has its origin in Arabic and Afghan is majorly used in Arabic and is used for baby boys, Matin means "Strong, Another Name for Prophet Muhammad, Powerful, Solid or Of". Matin is a derivative of Matteen. Originated from Afghan, Curious Matteen, Matteen means "Well-Mannered".
Variants of MatinNames that rhyme with Matin
Popularity of Matin
Matin is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 27 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 235 people have been named Matin in United States. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in England and Wales. Over 154 people have been named Matin in England and Wales. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 714th. But Matin is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name as well as in Iran. As per our evaluation, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Matin around the globe.
Matin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Matin?
You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You love life and life loves you.
Go through the following names similar to Matin
- Museeb - Boy name Museeb is used mostly in Arabic, Museeb means "Apple in Persian, Great Warrior or Apple In Persian Also Means Great Warrior"
- Fadlallah - Fadlallah's meaning is Favour of Allah or Grace of God is used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Anwer - Largely used in Arabic, Anwer means "More Radiant or Variant of Anwar". Its origin is in Arabic is used for boys
- Noorulain - Noorulain's meaning is Peace of Eyes or Light of Eyes is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Shamsudduha means Son of Forenoon is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Matin
- Matin Azizpour characterized central role of N in 2003 drama movie Rouz-Karnameh.