Xiang name meaning
On This Page
What does Xiang mean?
Unusual and Modern boy name Xiang means "Fragrant or One who Soars Above Others" which of Chinese origin is used largely in Chinese.Names that rhyme with Xiang
How popular is the name Xiang?
Xiang is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. However things change on global perspective, Xiang is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 600 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Singapore and Taiwan. According to our evaluation, at least 2680000 people have been bestowed Xiang around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Xiang
Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Leave your own mark in the world. Asking others to help you out is out of the question.
Other names similar to Xiang, for would be moms
- Kazuki - Primarily used in Japanese rarefied, Kazuki means "1 Tree or One Tree" that originated from Japanese is used for baby boys
- Sumi - Rare girl name Sumi is used notably in Hindi, Gujarati and Telugu languages, meaning of Sumi is "Good, The Clear the Refined or Pure"
- Asuka - The odd girl name Asuka is used chiefly in Japanese is originated from Japanese, Asuka means "Smell of Tomorrow"
- Sadako - Meaning of Sadako is Child of Chastity or Proper Child is used as a baby girl name which is substantially used in Japanese came from Japanese
- Michiko - Rare girl name Michiko is rooted from Japanese, Michiko means "Righteous or Sensible Girl" is used in Japanese
Famous people named Xiang
- Xiang Zhongfa, was one of the early senior leaders of the Communist Party of China
- Xiang Jing, artist based in Beijing mostly working
- Xiang Zhejun, Chinese jurist and prosecutor at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East
- Xiang of Xia, name of a ruler of the semi-legendary Xia Dynasty
- Xiang Yu, prominent warlord
- Xiang Ying, war-time Chinese communist leader reaching the rank of political chief of staff of the New Fourth Army during World War II until his assassination by a member of his staff
- Xiang Xiang, is reportedly the most popular Internet pop star
- Xiang Yun, Singaporean actress & television host
- Xiang Lang, official and scholar of the state of Shu Han during the Three Kingdoms period of China
- Xiang Rong Xu composed the music of movie Ba bai bang
- Xiang Wen, from 2000 comedy and family movie Kaixin dou lai mi, who characterized N.
- In 2013 adventure, thriller movie, Parallel Maze, Xiang Bin played Yan Wu.