Chale meaning and origin
New-fangled and Isolated Chale came from Spanish, meaning of Chale is "Strong or Youthful" is used as a baby boy name.
Variants of ChaleNames that rhyme with Chale
Popularity of Chale
Chale is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Chale is a common name in Ethiopia while somewhat familiar name in India, Lesotho and Kenya. According to our evaluation, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Chale around the globe.
What numbers say about Chale?
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Do you like Chale? You would love these names
- Socorro - Meaning of Socorro is Assistance is used as a gender insensitive name
- Montego means Mountainous has its origin in Spanish is used for boys
- Regla - Origin of Unheard-of Regla is in Spanish, meaning of Regla is "Rule" is aimed at baby girls
- Guiomar - Originated from Spanish, Guiomar means "Famous In Battle" which is prevalently used in Spanish and Portuguese is used customarily as a unisex name
- Tiburcia - Originated from Spanish, Unexpected Tiburcia means "Born In the Place of Pleasures" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Chale
- Chalene Johnson in Lena Dunham/Victoria Justice/Chalene Johnson as
- Chalet Lizette Brannan in Alice in Zombieland as Actress
- Chaley Rose in You're No Angel Yourself as Actress
- Chale Nafus portrayed the small character of Sam in 2010 comedy, drama film Ross Mackenzie's Redemption on the West Texas Barbecue Trail.