Harvir name meaning
What does Harvir mean?
The curious and fresh boy name Harvir has its origin in Punjabi, Harvir means "Brave as God or Warrior of God" is mostly used among Sikhs, Indian, English and Punjabi.
Variants of HarvirNames that rhyme with Harvir
How popular is the name Harvir?
Harvir is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 1000. Over 173 babies in England and Wales have been named Harvir. The first name is a common name in India. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Harvir
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Looking for names similar to Harvir? Please go through the following names
- Caswel - Boy name Caswel is originated from Old English, Caswel means "Lives at the Watercress Spring, Well Where the Watercress Grows and Watercress Stream". Caswel is a derivation of Carswell.
- Navjot - Unwonted Navjots origin is Punjabi, meaning of Navjot is "Always Bright or The New Light" which is commonly used in Sikh and English is aimed at both genders
- Caendaile - Caendailes origin is English is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Caendaile is "From the Valley with the Clear River and From the Clear River Valley". Caendaile is resulted from Caindale.
- Miltea - Meaning of Miltea is Settlement by the Mill, Settlement At a Mill and From the Middle Town aimed at boys is originated from Old English. Miltea is derived from Milton.
- Graysyn - Meaning of Graysyn is Son of Grave Son of the Steward, Son of Grave and Son of the Gray-haired Man is rooted from English is aimed at both sexes. Graysyn is derivation of Grayson.
Famous people named Harvir
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Harvir
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Warrior