Mavisha name meaning
On This Page
What does Mavisha mean?
Girl name Mavisha means "Blessing of Life" is chiefly used in Arabic and Tamil.
Variants of MavishaNames that rhyme with Mavisha
How popular is the name Mavisha?
Mavisha is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. At least, 20 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Mavisha?
You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. You like to take safe risks. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities.
Do you like Mavisha? Other names you would love
- Soham - Soham's meaning is I am or Breath used for boys is predominantly used in Hindi, Oriya and Marathi
- Shamila - Anomalous Shamila is used dominantly in Arabic, Hindi and Tamil is a gender insensitive name, Shamila means "A Fragrant Breeze or One of Friendly or Likable Nature"
- Hayati - The girl name Hayati means "Vital, Presence or To Desire" is dominantly used in Kannada and Tamil
- Ridha - Meaning of Ridha is Cover, Respect or Acceptance is used as a gender insensitive name and came from Arabic is substantially used in Hindi and Tamil
- Sajni - Offbeat Sajni is originated from Sanskrit is used predominantly in Hindi, Gujarati and Bengali bestowed upon girls, Sajni means "One who is Dearly Loved or Beloved"
Famous people named Mavisha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mavisha
- Girl names beginning with M
- Arabic Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Blessing
- Baby Names that mean Life