Mawa name meaning
What does Mawa mean?
Mawa is variant spelling of Mawah. Unexpected choice and Contemporary Mawah especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Mawah is "Love and Affection".
Variants of MawaNames that rhyme with Mawa
How popular is the name Mawa?
Mawa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1993 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 2304th. There are over 129 babies that have been given the name Mawa in France. But Mawa is a popular baby name in Ivory Coast where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in Sudan. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Mawa
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life.
Looking for a name like Mawa? Please go through the following names
- Winnetou is used chiefly in Indian, Winnetou means "Burning Water or Indians"
- Hénok - The Hénok means "Follower"
- Lokesha - Unisex name Lokesha means "Water or Lose or Panni" is used especially in Hindi and Hindi
- Denielig is used prevalently in Breton, Denielig means "Judge or God"
- Redelf means Advice or Wolf is majorly used in Frisian
Famous people named Mawa
We could not find any notable namesake.