Yannes name meaning
On This Page
What does Yannes mean?
Yannes is variation of biblical and prominent Yanis. Yanis is variant of popular, enduring and biblical John. Yanis is variant spelling of Yannis. Yanis is form of John in Greek language. Also Yanis is Greek equivalent of Johannes.
Yanis came from Hebrew is mainly used in Greek and Arabic, meaning of Yanis is "Blessing, Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful".
Variants of Yannes
Middle Names for Yannes
Jull, Vron, view more middle names that goes with YannesNames that rhyme with Yannes
How popular is the name Yannes?
Yannes is an uncommon name probably limited to Hong Kong. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Yannes around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Yannes
You are independent and many people envy you for it. You believe life's to have fun. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Yannes? Read these names too
- Vinaha - The unisex name Vinaha is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi languages, Vinaha means "Together"
- Lübbe - Girl name Lübbe means "Shiny or Folk" is particulary used in Frisian
- Morwanna - Originated from Breton, Morwanna means "White Sea"
- Qiang - Qiang's meaning is Strong or Strength came from Mandarin used as a baby boy name is used in Mandarin
- Fang - Fang's meaning is Fragrant or From the Sheep Pen is used in Kanji symbol and Mandarin has its roots in Scottish and Mandarin is bestowed upon both sexes
Famous people named Yannes
We could not find any notable namesake.