Mayang meaning and origin
Primarily used in Malay, Mayang is originated from Malay, meaning of Mayang is "Palm Blossom" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Mayang
Popularity of Mayang
Mayang is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Mayang around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mayang
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You don't focus on fame and fortune but on your personal and professional success.
Other names similar to Mayang
- Kéven - Kéven means "Plant" is of Anglo-Saxon origin
- Ekiya - Used mostly in Hindi and Hindi, Ekiya means "Love or Kindness" is used for both genders
- Jork is used notably in Frisian, Jork means "Eber"
- Hinderika specifically is used in Frisian is a baby girl name, meaning of Hinderika is "Ruler or House"
- Ulfart - The Ulfart means "Hard or Composition Wolf" is largely used in Frisian
Namesakes of Mayang
We could not find any notable namesake.