Mazel meaning and origin
Offbeat girl name Mazel means "Lucky" is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Mazel
View middle names that goes with Mazel like Tera,Names that rhyme with Mazel
Popularity of Mazel
Mazel is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1912 and was last seen in 1948, during its 34 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1923, it ranked 1519th when 29 girls were named Mazel. Over 391 people have been named Mazel in United States. Also, Mazel is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Mazel
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have a quick mind. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. You are always being straight. You feel things too deep. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. No one dares to say bad things about you.
You would love these names similar to Mazel
- Tira - Unconventional Tira is originated from Hebrew language is a unisex name, primarily used in Hebrew, Hindi and English, Tira means "Encampment, Auspicious Symbol or Land"
- Isay - Offbeat and Modern boy name Isay means "The Lord Helps Me, God is My Salvation and Gods Helper" is originated from Hebrew. Isay is derived from Isaiah.
- Yaniv - Yaniv's meaning is He Will Flourish, Produce or He Will Prosper used for baby boys and is used in Hebrew is originated from Hebrew
- Aviad - Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Aviad means "Everlasting Father" and a baby boy name is commonly used in Hebrew
- Mariannig - The Mariannig is used largely in Breton, meaning of Mariannig is "Sea or Graces" is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Mazel
We could not find any notable namesake.