Tira meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Tira has its origin in Hebrew language is a unisex name, mostly used in English, Hindi and Hebrew, Tira means "Land, Auspicious Symbol or Encampment".
Variants of TiraNames that rhyme with Tira
Popularity of Tira
Tira is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1951 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1971, it ranked 1906th when 45 girls were named Tira. There are over 974 babies that have been given the name Tira in United States. Tira is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. But Tira is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Tira around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tira
If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You always analyze something in your mind. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way.
Go through the following names similar to Tira
- Avniel is used in Malayalam and Bengali came from Hebrew, Avniel means "Father or God is My Strength" is given to baby boys
- Masada means Strong Foundation came from Hebrew is used as a unisex name
- Betsie - Queer girl name Betsie means "God's Promise, God is My Oath and God is Fullness" is of Hebrew origin. Betsie is resulted from Betsy.
- Jakez - Particulary used in Breton, Jakez means "One Who Supplants". It is rooted from Hebrew
- Jebediah - Anomalous Hebrew Jebediah is used specifically in English, meaning of Jebediah is "Beloved of Yahweh" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Tira
We could not find any notable namesake.