Mazkoor meaning and origin
Mazkoor dominantly is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Mazkoor is "Related or Said of".Names that rhyme with Mazkoor
Popularity of Mazkoor
Mazkoor is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Mazkoor around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Mazkoor?
Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Your failures motivate you. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day.
Parents who liked Mazkoor, loved these names
- Khayyaam is used mainly in Arabic, Khayyaam means "Tent Maker" is commonly given to boys
- Khwazun - Khwazun's meaning is Movement or Moving is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Faatir is used in Arabic, Faatir means "Creator, Originator or Maker" is given to baby boys
- Jalib - Boy name Jalib means "Cause or Motive" is largely used in Arabic
- Pareechehr - Girl name Pareechehr means "Having a Face Like a Fairy or Beautiful" is prevalently used in Arabic
Namesakes of Mazkoor
We could not find any notable namesake.