Tajwar meaning and origin
Tajwar's meaning is King, Crowned, Ruler, Emperor or Royal is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Tajwar
Popularity of Tajwar
Tajwar is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Tajwar is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Tajwar is a common name in Pakistan and Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 4000 people has been named Tajwar globally.
What numerology tells about Tajwar?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Go through the following names similar to Tajwar
- UmmAbaan - Mostly used in Arabic, UmmAbaan bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of UmmAbaan is "Name of a Sahabiyah RA"
- AbdulWaliy - The boy name AbdulWaliy is used prevalently in Arabic, AbdulWaliy means "Servant of the Protecting"
- Zawaad - Meaning of Zawaad is Man of Self-respect or Noble is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Qamaruddin - Qamaruddin's meaning is Moon of the Religion Islam or Moon of the Religion is used predominantly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Afhaam - Boy name Afhaam is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Afhaam is "Sense or Intelligence"
Namesakes of Tajwar
We could not find any notable namesake.