Mehtap meaning and origin
Used specifically in Persian, Turkish and Iranian, Mehtap is rooted from Turkish and Old Persian used as a girl name, Mehtap means "Moonlight".Names that rhyme with Mehtap
Popularity of Mehtap
Mehtap is an uncommon baby name in France, where it last appeared in 2002 after 25 years of use since 1976. Over 165 babies in France have been named Mehtap. But Mehtap is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Mehtap as their given name according to our findings.
Mehtap in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mehtap
You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You are a hard person to reach because you avoid hanging or going out with just anyone. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser.
Parents who liked Mehtap, loved these names
- Chedli has its origin in Quran, Chedli means "One Who has Left the World"
- Jozic means God Adds is used notably in Breton
- Hallgard - Hallgard's meaning is Protection or Rock is used chiefly in Nordic
- Bagwis - The boy name Bagwis means "Long Wing Feather" is originated from Tagalog is used especially in Tagalog
- Taspandra - Taspandra's meaning is Young Girl aimed at both sexes is used commonly in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Mehtap
We could not find any notable namesake.