Mekko name meaning
What does Mekko mean?
Mekko is variant transcription of Meko. Meko is shortened form of Kameko.
Variants of MekkoNames that rhyme with Mekko
How popular is the name Mekko?
Mekko is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 100 people globally have carried Mekko as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mekko
Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. You are a passionate lover. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead.
Parents who liked Mekko, loved these names
- Natsoo - Boy name Natsoo has its origin in Japanese, meaning of Natsoo is "Born During the Summer and Born in Summer". Natsoo is a derivation of Natsu.
- Momoko - Unorthodox Momoko is originated from Japanese is used in Japanese aimed at baby girls, Momoko means "Peach Child"
- Kento - Particulary used in Japanese unheard-of, Kento has origin in Japanese, meaning of Kento is "Healthy Rising Up" is used as a boy name
- Yuta - The unconventional boy name Yuta means "Very Helpful or Yuuta" is of Japanese origin
- Yuina - Of Japanese origin, Anomalous and Modernistic Yuina means "Superior Greens", a baby girl name is used substantially in Japanese
Famous people named Mekko
We could not find any notable namesake.