Milanya name meaning
What does Milanya mean?
Milanya is spelling variant of Milania. Milania is derived from Milana.
Variants of MilanyaNames that rhyme with Milanya
How popular is the name Milanya?
Milanya is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, Milanya is a familiar name in Russia and Ukraine. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Milanya?
You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. Stay true to yourself and your friends. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Looking for a name like Milanya? Please go through the following names
- Barre - Outlandish Barre is used predominantly in English bestowed upon baby boys, Barre means "Gateway"
- Shermon means Shear-man or Variant of Sherman is used prevalently in English given to boys has origin in Old English
- Jaena - Used in English uncustomary, Jaena means "Jay Bird, Feminine Variant of Jay or Supplanter" and is rooted from Hebrew is used for baby girls
- Marylea - Uncommon girl name Marylea is of English and English-American origin which is used specifically in English language, meaning of Marylea is "Happy or Lighthearted"
- Urijah - Used specifically in English loved, Urijah is used as a unisex name and came from Hebrew, Urijah means "Yahweh is My Light"
Famous people named Milanya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Milanya
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Mil
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive