Jaena name meaning
What does Jaena mean?
Anomalous Jaena's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jaena is "Supplanter, Jay Bird or Feminine Variant of Jay" and is used for girls is predominantly used in English. Jaena is variant of perpetual, biblical and prevailing Jane. Jane is a variant form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is version of biblical and durable Joan. Jane is shortened form of names ending in "Jane". Jane is feminine variation of John or. Jane is form of Johanna in English language. Meaning of Jane is The Lord is Gracious, God is Merciful and Gracious is especially used in Tamil and Kannada is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Jaena?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Jaena is ja(e)-na.
Variants of Jaena
Jane, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Joan, Johanna, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Jeanne, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Ioana, Jovanka, Joanthony, Joanna, Ióan, Hansi, Jona, Acia, Asiamarie, Aisha, Jennye, Jennielee, Guinevere, Gwenhwyfar, Genevieve, Jenny, Hana, Hanka, Anna, Janael, Mary-Jane, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary
View middle names that goes with Jaena like Tete, Ela, Eola, Xena,Names that rhyme with Jaena
How popular is the name Jaena?
Jaena is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1988 and peaked in 1988 when it ranked 9242nd. There are over 116 babies that have been given the name Jaena in United States. Jaena is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Philippines and India. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Jaena
You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Do you like Jaena? Other names you would love
- Bahat - The boy name Bahat is rooted from Hebrew, Bahat means "Beauty or Alabaster" is substantially used in Hebrew language
- Avella - Meaning of Avella is Fragility or Vanishing has its origin in Hebrew is given to baby girls
- Eilem is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon boys, Eilem means "Eternal". Eilem is derived from Eilam.
- Madalyne means Of Magdala is used in English used as a girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Madalyne is derivative of Madalyn.
- Yehoshafat - Used in Hebrew, Yehoshafat came from Hebrew used as a boy name, Yehoshafat means "God has Passed Judgment"
Famous people named Jaena
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jaena
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ena
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Bird